- 1 bottle of white wine; chilled (about 3 cups per pitcher)
- 1 cup of Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 4 cups of lemon-lime soda such as Sprite; chilled
- 4 cups of raspberry-cranberry juice; chilled
- 12 strawberries; sliced
- 1 lemon; sliced (optional)
- a handful of ice
1. Pour 1/2 cup of Chamord into each pitcher. Add the sliced strawberries (a handful into each pitcher) and let them marinate in the liqueur for about 20 minutes.
2. Add 2 cups of lemon-lime soda to each pitcher followed by 2 cups of raspberry-cranberry juice.
3. Add the white wine to each pitcher, so that each pitcher has about 8 cups of liquid in it. Garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves if you’d like a raspberry mojito style sangria. Add some ice to keep the sangria cold if enjoying out in the hot summer sun.
Source: Courtney Jones