- 1 and ½ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Skor Bar Bits, (approx 3 bars)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk, (9.5 oz or 300ml can)
2. Grease and line 8 inch square pan with parchment paper (so paper hangs over the side of the pan)
3. Stir graham crumbs and salt in a bowl. Stir in melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
4. Sprinkle the score bits, almonds and chocolate chips over the crumbs.
5. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the whole dish.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes (or until golden brown and edges bubbling)
7. Chill for 4 hours; then cut into squares.